Welcome to the Global Greens LGBT+ Network website. We aim to facilitate networking and cooperation between LGBT+ groups in Green Parties across the world.Find out more about usCheck out Greens2017!
The Global Greens Congress is being held from the 30th of March to the 2nd of April, in Liverpool, England. This Global Greens Congress coincides with the Global Young Greens Congress, the European Green Party Congress, and the Spring Conference of the Green Party of England and Wales.
Visit the congress website at http://greens2017.org
It’s going to be an amazing event, so it’s not to be missed!
- Our Network will be launching on the Saturday Evening of Congress, from 6pm til 7.30pm. We’ll be ratifying our Terms and electing our Committee.
Social Event with Pizza
- Thanks to generous support from Queer Greens Victoria (AUS), we’re able to host an LGBT+ Social on Saturday night. Including Guest Speakers.
- Speakers include:
- Aimee Challenor (Green Party of England and Wales LGBTIQA+ Spokesperson),
- Senator Janet Rice (The Australian Greens LGBTIQ Spokesperson)
- more to be announced!
- Facebook link
LGBTIQA+ Greens Lunch Together
- This session is a meeting of GPEW’s LGBTIQA+ Greens, to have a friendly lunch together ahead of the larger social taking place Saturday evening. It’s a perfect event for those who may find Conference overwhelming and want a quiet friendly place to have lunch, as well as a great opportunity to speak to LGBTIQA+ Greens Committee members and the Global Greens LGBT+ Network coordinators ahead of other sessions.
- Facebook event